Webinar: The Next Generation of HMOs
We are excited to announce a human milk oligosaccharide webinar series hosted by Abbott, with dynamic speaker Dr. Stutts. See information attached and below for details and registration links. As research continues to emerge on human milk oligosaccharide’s, this webinar series in timely and informative.
New HMO Webinar Series with Dr. Stutts- Next Generation of HMOs
- What: HMO webinar series on the science of 5 HMOs and clinical benefits
- Three webinars will take place beginning in February 2022 (dates/times attached and below)
- Register for the program through the link/or QR code provided in the attached flyer (QR Code also below)
- Tuesday, February 1st, 12:00pm – 1:00pm ET (includes time for Q&A)
- Thursday, February 3rd, 5:00pm – 6:00pm ET (includes time for Q&A)
- Thursday, February 10th, 6:00pm – 7:00pm ET (includes time for Q&A)
QR Code for Registration:
Dr. Stutts MD, MPH:Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition Department of Pediatrics, University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Dr. Stutts is a member of several professional societies including the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, the American Gastroenterology Association, and the American Academy of Pediatrics.